PGAL is an international design firm specializing in architecture, interior architecture, engineering and planning for a diverse group of public and private sector cl ients. Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open and offers the opportunity to work on a wide range of project types. PGAL is an ideal place to build a career and develop skills in design, project delivery, entrepreneurship, leadership and life.
We are seeking an entry-level Accounting Clerk with 2 years of related experience in an architecture/engineering/construction company.
Including, but not limited to,
- Accounting and administrative support to the Controller and Accounting department
- Accounts Payable support
- File preparation, filing and maintenance of A/P (vendor) invoices
- Statement review and assist A/P Specialist with monthly reconciliations
- Accounts Receivable support
- File preparation and maintenance of contract and billing documents
- Assist with A/R collections
- Preparation of billing support (copying, sorting and the attachment of monthly invoice support)
- Electronic conversion of contractual documents
- File state annual renewals and assist Controller with license registrations
- Document filing, file folder creation and maintenance of other accounting related documents
- Archiving of accounting files and assist with offsite storage requisitions/logistics
- High school diploma
- 2 years of related experience in an A/E/C preferred
- Prior accounting experience
- Intermediate/advanced proficiency with MS Outlook, Excel and Word
- Proficient with A/E/C industry software - Deltek Vision or other related Deltek software preferred
- Ability to multitask and be organized, detailed-oriented and motivated
- Must be able to handle high volumes of filing as well as voice/email/written correspondence
- Willing to thrive and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
At PGAL, we believe that our employees are our future, so as well as offering inhouse study materials and group studies, we offer a reimbursement program for individual study materials/courses, exam/license fees and professional dues. In addition, we offer paid time off to take your exams.
If you are passionate about great design, team collaboration and creating change in communities across the country, we want to hear from you.
An Equal Opportunity Employer Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled
How to Apply: