Seeberger Architecture is seeking talented & motivated team members for a variety of projects; ranging from office, retail, medical & industrial. A small sized firm offers opportunities for creative individuals who are not shy about taking on responsibilities.
-Bachelor or Master's Degree in Architecture from an accredited college or university
- 0-5 years of experience in commercial architecture
- Self-motivated with excellent overall design & technical skills
- Ability to collaborate & communicate effectively with team members, clients & contractors
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Architecture, REVIT, Sketch Up, Illustrator & 3d VIZ
- Pursuing Architecture License a PLUS
- Produce construction documentation for commercial projects ranging from $1.5 to $15 million
- Coordinate with team members & engineering consultants
- Manage project resource allocation
- Attend Project Review Meetings
- Contact for Client correspondence
- Create construction documentation
- Code & products research
- Prepare design sketches for team & Client review
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates may email resumes, portfolio & references to Kim S. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit our website to learn more: www.seeberger.com
Seeberger Architecture combines the personal attention & agility of a small firm while producing the quality, quantity & professional standard of a large firm. The difference at SA is the relationship we build with our Clients. We believe that our services must be tailored to meet the unique needs of every project & every Client. By taking the time to determine our Client's needs, seeing their ideas, designing their solutions & building their businesses, we build long term relationships.
Founded in 1983, the firm is led by CEO Perry E. Seeberger, AIA. Projects include office, retail, medical & industrial. Tiltwall method of construction is a firm strong suit. Licensed in 22 states allows a Houston based firm to have a large geographical footprint, working on projects in many different cities & states.