HOK Houston is currently seeking a Marketing Manager for our regional marketing team. This team supports two locations: Houston and Dallas, multiple markets and disciplines within the region. As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for working with practice leaders and senior management to develop and implement marketing organization and strategy for projects. The marketing manager will also provide direct leadership to the regional marketing team.
- Manages, produces and ensures the delivery of top quality, on-time and effective proposals, qualifications packages, presentations, etc. Acts as process driver to ensure the most efficient procedures and protocols are in place.
- Recruits, supervises, trains, mentors and reviews marketing support staff. Helps to level the workload of the marketing group.
- Provides input and collaboration to help establish priorities and protocols for responding to RFP’s and other marketing related inquiries. Works closely with marketing, business development, practice leaders, and project delivery staff when producing proposals, etc. Responds to their priorities and direction.
- Primary coordinator of awards submittals—tracks schedules and processes and assists with in-house submittal efforts.
- Provides or directs the initial mock-up of proposals for office marketing leaders. Writes portions of the proposals as appropriate.
- Establishes and manages timeline and delegation of assignments as needed to complete effective submittals.
- Supervises the maintenance and supply of marketing materials and equipment. May be responsible for creating marketing materials.
- Responsible for and manages the writing and updating of new project and staff resumes to be used for marketing purposes.
- Coordinates or obtains information needed from consultant firms to be included in proposals or at presentations.
- Seeks and incorporates new references into marketing submittals.
- Coordinates services of outside graphics and reprographic vendors for marketing purposes.
- Oversees the maintenance of the marketing files (electronic and paper), including up to date files of proposals, interview materials, images, resumes, project data sheets, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Interacts with HOK marketing staff in other offices to obtain/exchange information as needed.
- Develops, writes and manages production of specialty brochures, mailers, announcements, etc.
- Oversees the maintenance of weekly and monthly marketing reports/leads.
- Responsible for accuracy of information populated into HOK CRM System.
- Helps HOK develop and manage new technology in marketing and its use for the firm’s advantage.
- Supervises active upkeep and use of marketing databases, including projects, resumes, consultant lists, etc.
- May be involved with or lead the photography of completed projects.
- May attend pre-proposal conferences, professional meetings or other marketing-related events as appropriate.
- Manages preparation of press releases.
- Assists in writing and placement of articles for publication.
HOK designs buildings and spaces that respond to the needs of people and the environment. Our designers are rooted in technical excellence, driven by imagination and focused on a solitary goal: to deliver solutions that inspire clients and communities.
How to Apply:
www.hok.com/careers Upload your resume and any work samples as a single pdf document.