Responsible for the overall direction of the firm’s marketing communications programs and oversees all marketing activities and associated processes, procedures and plans. This Marketing Professional will possess the skill sets necessary to devise, perform and lead all aspects of the marketing function including: development; strategy and planning; marketing communications; management; and data storage.
Responsibilities are summarized below:
• Conceptualize and refine overall external communications program
• Establish and populate an editorial calendar
• Write and disseminate weekly press releases and announcements
• Develop weekly web/blog/social media content
• Marketing collateral development (digital and print collateral, email campaigns, etc.)
• Manage communications and marketing needs for events/conferences
• Develop award submittals for industry competitions
• Coordinate photography needs
• Identify and pursue opportunities for new types of communications and platforms that support the firm’s overall goals
• Work closely with principals on feedback and approvals for a variety of communications
• Lead the development of marketing plans for target client/market sectors
• Drive the preparation of monthly marketing presentations and in-house marketing meetings with leadership
• Supervise the maintenance of marketing information databases
• Plan trade shows and career fairs
• Develop effective metrics to measure the performance of marketing and business development activities
• Creation and production of high quality presentations, award submittals and annual surveys
• E-blasts, mailers, postcards and specialty mailers
• Maintain firm database
• Assist with website updates
• Create and maintain project sheets and resumes
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of:
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in communications, marketing, or similar
• A minimum of 5 years of corporate communications experience in the A/E/C industry
• High level of energy and creativity to the position and who truly understands how to be successful with marketing initiatives
• High level of creativity with strong graphic design skills and expert knowledge of Adobe programs
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office; experience with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Superior oral and written communication skills and strong organizational skills
• Independently able to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects
• Excellent presentation and written communication skills are required
• Be an active member of SMPS or other similar organizations for career development
After more than 40 years of setting new standards of design excellence in Multi-Family Architecture, our knowledge and understanding of the market – whether in the United States or throughout the world – is what sets Meeks + Partners apart. M+P is a team of experienced professionals, headed by principals who are hands on and personally involved in each project.
Our portfolio of work includes high density mixed use, multi-family housing as well as student housing, independent senior housing, mid-rise and high-rise buildings as well as urban land planning.
Located in Houston's Energy Corridor, Meeks + Partners is a national and international award-winning firm that specializes in large-scale mixed-use multifamily developments.
How to Apply:
We offer a competitive salary package, as well as an exceptional benefits program that includes 401(K) profit sharing plan, medical and dental.
To apply for any of these positions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All of these positions will be non-smoking positions.
Please no phone calls. Salary is commensurate with experience.