Ziegler Cooper is seeking a highly professional Project Architect to work in our Urban Architecture Studio. The ideal candidate for this position will be a talented individual with a strong portfolio of personal work, and experience with a variety of project sizes.
Ziegler Cooper is comprised of a diverse group of people of many backgrounds and cultures that have a shared passion for excellent design. What sets us apart is an added ingredient, which can best be described as an entrepreneurial spirit. This spirit evinces itself in our commitment to growth by finding and nurturing quality people through education and professional support. We continue to expand our talent through purposeful recruitment across the country.
- Leading the technical execution and production of documentation and consultant coordination design concept within the budget and schedule.
- Provide code compliance expertise to the project team starting at project conception.
- Preparing and producing permittable contract documents.
- Coordinate with client, consultants, general contractor(s), and internal project team.
- Prepare and produce project manual and specifications with spec writer.
- Prepare and participate in client meetings/presentations as required.
- Submit to TDLR and TAS plan reviewers for approval.
- Administer construction phase services, if required, such as reviewing all speciﬁcation-related samples, shop drawings, installation drawings, etc. for compliance with our speciﬁcations and drawings.
- 5-10 years of experience.
- Multifamily or Hospitality experience preferred.
- 5-year Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture degree.
- Strong visual presentation and graphic skills.
- Proven verbal presentation skills.
- Demonstrated design skills.
- Understanding of principles of Sustainable Design.
- Proficient in Sketchup and Revit/BIM.
- Proficient in Photoshop is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Basic knowledge of building codes.
- Must have valid U.S. work status.
Ziegler Cooper offers a competitive salary package, as well as an exceptional benefits program that includes paid medical, dental, Life Insurance, PTO, parking and 401(K).
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and portfolio of your work to: email@example.com. Attachments must be kept under 1 MB.
With an Urban Architecture design portfolio totaling more than 80 high-rise & mid-rise projects, Ziegler Cooper is reshaping the urban landscape toward denser, more inviting, and more walkable communities. The firm has provided award-winning design services to recognized leaders in the multi-family, commercial and mixed-use sectors. Our clients repeatedly rely on us to design well appointed, amenity rich, mid-rise, and high-rise projects that create a distinctive sense of place.
Creativity and analytical, data-driven design come together in our studio where top-flight professionals exercise their passion and their talent for inspirational design, to create places that both enhance the public realm and create beautiful spaces where people want to be.