BB&W Architects, LLC is looking to fill a vital position in our Kingwood office. We are currently seeking a highly motivated, proactive, and passionate professional.
The position requires:
- Bachelor or master’s architectural degree.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in commercial architecture.
- Knowledge of Revit or other BIM software, and Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of the IBC, NFPA, ADA or TAS and the ability to apply these codes to projects.
- Experience with healthcare projects and the FGI is preferred.
Required skills are:
- The ability to work independently and as a team member on multiple projects.
- Additional skills with building technology and the proficiency to create presentation, schematic design, design development and construction documents utilizing effective graphic, written and oral communication.
- Collaborate effectively with teams of designers, engineers, technicians, and contractors.
- Plan, coordinate, develop, and detail projects of medium to large scope and under minimal supervision.
- Experience in all phases of project delivery process from conceptual design to construction contract administration.
How to Apply:
Forward a cover letter and your resume to HR+careers@BBWArchitects.com
BB&W Architects offers the opportunity to work in a small team environment in close association with Principals and Clients, in an evolving and fast paced work environment. Our culture is team and collaboration based, with a focus on developing talent and promoting from within. We offer, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid Holidays, and professional development support. Check us out at www.BBWArchitects.com