Powers Brown Architecture is looking to add an experienced Project Designer to its Houston office. The ideal candidates must have a passion for design, excellent interpersonal abilities, strong communication and organizational skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
The person chosen for this role will:
• coordinate project design, develop creative design concepts for projects, and prepare presentations and design drawings;
• work both independently and in a team environment on architectural design projects;
• often coordinate project design effort;
• develop planning and creative-design concepts for projects; and
• prepare presentation and design drawings and details.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 1-5 years of experience in developing details and providing planning and design support in the preparation of design development;
• bachelor’s degree in architecture (or equivalent); and
• proficiencies in several of the following programs: 3ds Max, Podium, Rhino, AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite.
Powers Brown Architecture offers competitive salaries, healthcare, and other benefit programs like 401k, and profit sharing.
Powers Brown Architecture is a professional services firm practicing architecture, interior design, and urban design. The firm, led by Founding Principal Jeffrey Brown, FAIA and along with Bruce Walck, AIA and Nazir Khalfe, RIBA, has built a reputation for specialized design and technical superiority, producing award-winning work and gaining recognition from local, regional, national and international organizations. Based upon these accolades and honors, Powers Brown Architecture is considered one of the most innovative and critically active firms on the scene.
The firm has extensive experience working with private and public agencies. This experience makes Powers Brown Architecture uniquely qualified to meet its clients’ design and construction needs from the most simple to the most complex. Powers Brown Architecture believes that attention to the specificity of every project opportunity makes its practice unique. The benefit of this approach most often comes to the forefront when aesthetic possibilities conflict with the functional needs of the project. Powers Brown Architecture stresses the balance of function, aesthetics, construction technology, and budget in developing architectural solutions for its clients.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter, resume, and design portfolio to email@example.com or apply on our website athttp://powersbrown.com/contacts/careers/