• Design renderings and produce documents utilizing 3D Modeling CAD tools for public commercial projects.
• Facilitate design contract presentations, advise clients on design choice(s)/modifications, identify structural specs, location, budget, project timeline, etc.
• Engage in a collaborative learning culture by coaching junior staff ensuring accuracy of deliverables and development opportunities, and proactive knowledge sharing with peers.
• Maintain a strong professional network and attend AIA and related conferences to remain abreast of trends and development.
• Responsibilities will include document production for commercial type projects, design, renderings, and familiarity with building materials. Must have a current valid driver’s license and have legal resident/employment status. Some duties may include visits to job sites.
Joiner Architects offers competitive salaries, continuous learning and development, career advancement, and a benefits package inclusive of comprehensive medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
• 7 to 10 years of experience inclusive of building materials knowledge.
• Experience with k-12, higher education, public commercial design, and planning preferred
• MS Office Suite, 3D Modeling software i.e. AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, and Photoshop
• Strong communication, problem solving, and project management skills required to interface with clients and facilitate meetings.
• Current valid TX driver’s license and reliable transportation to visit project sites.
• Legal authorization to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
• Licensure is preferred, however but must achieve license within 2 years of employment
• Master’s degree considered a plus
Joiner Architects has partnered on creative public projects throughout the Gulf Coast region since 1977 and is recognized as a premier k-12, higher education, and fire station firm. The Joiner team excels in the delivery of diverse architectural design & planning services by employing a high performing team of 11 individuals – and growing! - in a collaborative environment demonstrating values of trust, accountability, and responsiveness to client’s unique needs.
As a result of dynamic growth and future projects, Joiner Architects is actively seeking Sr. Project Manager(s) with 7 to 10 years of experience for the Kingwood, TX office location.
How to Apply:
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org