• Reading and interrupting Civil Construction Drawings.
• Management and organization of CAD drawings.
• Doing take offs in CAD drawings, and giving information to Estimator in a timely manner.
• Creating accurate CAD drawings from PDF’s, verbal instructions, and site visits.
• Seamlessly integrating and working with project managers bidding consultants, and sub-contractors, to produce and alter drawings.
• Thinking creatively and criticalldco.comy to support the project team in the bidding process, to create sketches and drawings that work.
• Continually checking with Superiors and Bid Schedule to ensure take off for bids are done in timely manner.
• Printing various formats of drawing sets for project managers and site superintendents.
• Systematically saving drawings on our CAD server; keeping the server organized; updating project folders and files as jobs progress and revisions are made.
• Exhaustively reviewing and checking drawings for errors, before being given to Estimator bidding the job.
• Seeking clarity and understanding from engineers and project managers when you are not 100% certain of something.
• Organizing and uploading drawings to web based storage sites/collaboration project sites to share drawings with project and subcontractors.
• Create, edit, and update standard details for use in projects.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Experience in a CAD Operator role.
• Outstanding fluency and skill within the AutoCAD program.
• Excellent communication skills; listening, comprehension, and feedback.
Note: You will be trained for specific roles required.
How to Apply:
email resumes to email@example.com