- Estimates, Manages, and directs long-term or high-profile projects for the company from inception to final product or outcome.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Understand architectural drawings.
- Analyze drawings and specifications to determine scope of bid.
- Bid project to customer by attaining pricing from various vendors plus labor.
- Prepare submittals for customer
- Once submittals approved, the timely release of materials to ensure on-time delivery.
- Review invoices, prepare billings for customers.
- Attend marketing events as required (some evenings).
- Possible travel for training on various products (some international).
- Learn about safety and our safety culture. Will need to have an OSHA 30 (we can provide this training).
- Computer literacy (excel, word, and office) required.
- Experience with procore, isqft, etc a plus.
- At least 3 years Commercial construction experience required!
Fast Track Specialties LP, founded in 2000, is moving into a new 30K SF building in May 2018 at 10230 Carter Road, Suite 100 Houston, TX 77070. Fast Track Specialties, LP is an interior specialty contractor that handles division ten and related specification sections. The company is recognized for its commitment to safety through the OSHA Partnership and more. Products frequently sold and installed are toilet compartments, lockers, whiteboards, window shades, operable walls, crash rail for hospitals, roll-up doors, operable walls and many other related items.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org