- Provide overall administrative and technical direction for public projects in construction.
- Oversee total construction management to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with client representatives, engineers, vendors, subcontractors, etc.
- Plan, coordinate and/or supervise field activities of field personnel on assigned project(s).
- Maintain official project log and documentation files.
- Provide direction to planning, scheduling, and engineering functions as required.
- Responsible for obtaining signatures for contracts, processing pay estimates and change orders, coordinating inspections and pre-construction meetings.
- Prepare bid tabulations and maintain files
- Successful candidates will apply good organizational skills and take charge of overall coordination of construction activities.
- Bachelors of Science with an emphasis in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Texas Professional Engineer
- At least 2 years of progressive experience in Construction Management role
- Familiarity with construction of underground utilities, paving, channels, detention ponds, sub-surface drainage infrastructure, and erosion protection.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods, procedures and standards)
- Microsoft Office and scheduling software experience
Jones|Carter is committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and its employees. The Company strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws.
How to Apply: