We are searching for an experienced and dedicated Construction Superintendent to join our team. This position will fulfill the role of a working field superintendent who will be expected to take ownership of his/her assigned projects from pre-construction thru completion of projects.
Must have a complete and thorough understanding of construction practices -- especially in the fields of landscape, pools, sidewalks, grading, pavilions/community centers, irrigation, monuments, signage and hardscape.
- Ability to read construction plans, layout projects from scaled plans, and to follow plans to the letter.
- Capable of handling all job specific paperwork, job site production, planning and scheduling of job specific subcontractors and material, and job site safety regulations.
- Experienced with requesting RFI’s, change orders, trade invoices and other related job documents.
- Ability to operate basic construction equipment.
- Customer relations and oversight of field personnel
- Inspection of all work done to ensure quality
- Extensive experience (10+ years) in landscape, pools, sidewalks, grading, pavilions/community centers, irrigation, monuments, signage monuments, signage and hardscape.
- In depth commercial construction knowledge, a must
- In depth commercial hardscape construction knowledge
- In depth residential landscape installation knowledge
- Project Management: 5 years
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is a plus.