The Project Engineer is responsible for assisting the project manager with items related to scheduling, management and communication through effective day-to-day administration and coordination of projects. Works closely with Project Managers, Superintendents, and other project team members to deliver a successful project.
• Document control (RFIs, submittals, change orders, construction documents, logs, etc)
• Assist and support the project team with daily project coordination including but not limited to; pricing proposals, change orders, RFI's, submittals, contracts and purchase orders
• Building and updating project schedule with the project team
• Coordination with subcontactors
• Organize and attend project meetings
• Assist Project Manager and Dir. of Preconstruction in bidding– attend prebids, request pricing, perform quantity takeoffs, review scope, prepare bid packages for submittal, etc.
• Assist with compilation of project close-out documents
• Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related field
• Minimum 1 year experience
• Proficient in plan reading
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Time management and organization skills
• Decision making ability and leadership skills
• Strong follow up
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Knowledge of Microsoft project a plus
• Valid Driver's License
Millis Development is a family owned business with expertise in a wide variety of residential, recreational centers and commercial projects – from custom dream homes to innovative restaurants and churches to expansive resort-like recreational facilities.
How to Apply:
Send resume to: Cscott@millisdevelopment.com