Responsible for the development, coordination and tactical execution of all marketing initiatives; the Sr. Marketing Coordinator will prepare winning proposals, qualifications, and interview presentations, as well as events management and graphics-related projects. Reports to the Director of Business Development and works closely with the Partners of the company.
• Coordinates the development of proposals, presentations and all proposal components including the required forms, key personnel resumes, editing and proposal production. Meets proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review and approval.
• Actively communicate through internal and external media platforms the firm’s brand and values.
• Maintain a document library, including project photographs, staff photographs, presentations, qualifications, proposals, project pages and staff resumes.
• Research and monitor the competition and industry trends.
• Exhibit collaboration and leadership through strong communication, organization, and detail-oriented skills.
• Support the partners and business development leader to win new work through exceptional marketing collateral, proposal writing, interview preparation and other creative client engagement strategies.
• Coordination, production and maintenance of marketing project photos.
• Coordination and maintenance of various marketing databases (clients/contacts, projects, and resumes).
• Provide input and maintain graphic standards with consistency.
• Develops designs for postcards, eblasts, proposal covers, presentations, etc.
• Plans and organizes marketing/company events
• Perform other marketing related tasks as directed by the Partners or Business Development Director
• Prior Architecture/Engineering/Construction firm RFQ/SOQ experience.
• Detail oriented with great organization, and conceptual thinking skills.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Experience in Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Self-starter who can calmly manage multiple projects and produce high-quality materials under tight deadlines.
• Experience in generating original blog content a plus.
WORKING CONDITIONS / PHYSICAL EFFORT:
Work performed in a normal office environment.
Required to sit at a desk for long periods of time.
Repetitive wrist, hand or finger movement.
Occasional lifting up to 10 pounds.
The Company offers a competitive compensation package with a full range of employee benefits. Annual non-guaranteed bonuses are available based on the individual employee’s performance and the overall profits of the company.
5+ years of relevant marketing experience.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communication or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
The company is a general contractor with more than 25 years of experience located in West Houston. Our breadth of market-sector experience includes commercial office, K-12, interiors, higher education, hospitality, multi-family residential, retail, liturgical, teaching and research labs and parking garages. We are committed to constructing the best in class structures, while ensuring safety and ethics in all we do.
We are consistently ranked as one of the largest general contractors in Houston. We are one of only 10 OSHA Exemplary Partners in the State of Texas. We take great pride in the quality of our work, in the service we provide, and the expertise of our staff. In 2017 we were listed as one of the top workplaces in Houston in the Houston Chronicle’s employee voted rankings.
How to Apply:
Please email resume to Nick Dwyer -