We have an immediate opening for a Business Development Coordinator to provide a variety of business development coordination services for our Diagnostics team, based in our Downtown Houston office.
In this role, we are looking for a bright, energetic individual with high attention to detail, excellent follow-through and focus on tasks and responsibilities to provide business development support to our Diagnostics team of professional engineers and technicians. In this position, the qualified individual will be called upon to complete the following tasks:
- RFQ/RFP preparation and support
- Creation and coordination of positioning materials and presentations
- Marketing collateral and resource development, including project sheets and resumes
- Project data gathering and organizational activities
- Business development reporting activities
- Market research activities
- Other duties as assigned
This individual should possess a strong “can-do” customer service attitude, be pleasant and dependable, and have the flexibility to move from task to task based on needs and priorities as defined by the Manager of Business Development Support.
- Bachelor's degree - communications, marketing or business
- 1-2 years of directly related experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to write clearly and quickly
- Ability to plan, organize, and execute multiple tasks
- Experience in the proposal coordination process, AEC industry specific experience preferred
- Motivated self-starter with good follow through on assignments
- Excellent organizational and overall communication skills
- Strong knowledge in use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Walter P Moore is an equal opportunity employer and offers all eligible employees a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Walter P Moore is an international company of engineers, innovators, and creative people who solve some of the world’s most complex structural and infrastructural challenges. Providing structural, diagnostics, civil, traffic, transportation engineering, and parking consulting services, we engineer solutions that are cost- and resource-efficient, forward-thinking, and help support and shape our communities. Founded in 1931, we are headquartered in Houston, Texas and have more than 600+ professionals working across 20 US offices and 5 international locations.
How to Apply: