Sunland Group is seeking a talented Registered Civil Engineer to join our team in Austin, Texas. Interested candidates will work with the lead engineer and other staff, to drive the design on a variety of Civil/Site Development projects. In this position you will need to be able to think quickly on your feet and be an exceptional problem solver. Previous experience designing site layouts, performing grading and drainage design and permitting of commercial & residential site development projects, road design, utility design, municipal engineering, and hydrologic/hydraulic analysis is required.
Under the guidance of our lead engineer and as a member of a project team, this position will:
• Prepare project technical reports and specifications
• Review project design criteria
• Gather data and design information needed for project design including current city, state and federal codes
• Perform design calculations
• Coordination with clients and public agencies
• High level of motivation to get the job done, along with a willingness to provide top level customer service
• Must be a registered PE with at least 5 years’ experience post certification
• Experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D a plus
Qualified candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Sunland Group offers an unparalleled working environment that offers professional growth opportunities while promoting healthy personal time. Our highly competitive salary/benefit package includes employer paid medical and dental insurance; 401(k) with a dollar for dollar match up to 4%, paid vacation/sick leave and holidays.
Sunland Group is a multidisciplinary company of professionals, founded in 1985. We provide program and project management, engineering, architecture and construction management services. Our clients include government agencies at the state and local level, as well as hundreds of private sector companies.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to:
Wendy Pearce, HR