A Project Manager at Bleyl Engineering is a critical leader in fostering a supportive, productive team environment for all our staff members and promoting the Bleyl standard in everything we do. You see, at Bleyl, engineering is a way to serve our communities. As a Land Development Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, design, and management of single-family land development projects, including supervising the design team, interacting with the client, and coordinating with the review agencies to deliver projects on schedule and within budget. At Bleyl, we value giving back, so our leadership also actively serves in professional associations and community organizations. Experience a different way of civil engineering at a firm dedicated to serving with quality and integrity. Apply with Bleyl today!
• Understand clients’ expectations and verify that the scope addresses all the requirements.
• Coordinate with review agencies to ensure our design meets local requirements and protects the public while still delivering value to the client.
• Lead a team of engineers, EITs, CAD technicians, consultants, and support staff in a team environment.
• Mentor young engineers and EITs
• Balance workload to coordinate several projects concurrently, including prioritizing tasks and deadlines.
• Provide quality assurance and quality control feedback.
• Represent the company in business development activities with potential clients and community leaders.
• Ensure that plans, calculations, and specifications are comprehensive and accurate.
• Overcome complex design and project management challenges.
• Licensed professional engineer in the state of Texas with 8-15 years of post-graduate experience with an emphasis on single-family land development.
• Prepare proposals and schedules for multi-phase and multi-discipline projects.
• Excellent organizational skills to provide proactive steps, meet schedules, and address potential issues.
• Thorough knowledge of local land development requirements and procedures.
• Strong work ethic with a desire to work in a fast-paced, productive environment.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to complete multi-step tasks.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to ensure effective communication with all parties.
How to Apply:
Please follow the link to apply on our website.
Bleyl Engineering was founded in 1997 in Conroe, TX by CEO john D. Bleyl, PE, with two employees and a heart to serve his community. With satellite offices in Austin, Bryan, and Houston, and our corporate headquarters in Conroe, today we are partners with multiple cities, counties, and private developers. Bleyl is honored to serve our communities with honest, reliable, and cost-effective civil engineering and project management services.