WGA Project Engineers (H&H) are responsible for assisting the Senior Hydrologist & Project Managers in the preparation and coordination of design and technical modeling of drainage infrastructure.
- Prepare hydrologic and hydraulic analysis of complex drainage features to support development projects
- Design and analysis of stormwater detention basins, open channels, and storm sewer systems
- Perform floodplain and mitigation analyses
- Assist with preparation of technical reports and cost estimates
- Conduct field visits to understand existing site conditions and confirm accuracy of third party survey
- Attend industry events and become involved in the community as a representative of WGA
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering and 3+ months experience.
- Engineer in Training (EIT) license obtained or scheduled to sit for exam
- Strong experience in AutoCad and Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
How to Apply:
Apply through the following link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2463015915/ or email your resume to email@example.com.
Ward, Getz & Associates, LLP (WGA) is a Houston-based professional consulting firm that specializes in civil engineering, land development, municipal engineering, and construction phase services. WGA was designed under the premise that engineering firms can be truly unique. We deliver solid cost-effective engineering solutions, as well as a stellar, consistent, and personal service experience for our clients.
Our engineers are the secret behind WGA’s success; pursuing each job with a client-focused strategy and a shared goal of exceeding expectations. If you’d like to start your career off with challenging projects and a remarkable team of professionals, we’d love to talk to you!