Looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer for Dallas. This position Directs the technical activities on assigned projects and ensures that the technical staff understands and adheres to the discipline technical policies and procedures; participates in the development of technical studies, investigations and designs in support of assigned projects; assists the project manager in the scoping, pricing and staffing of projects and in the production of projects on time, within budget and of the highest technical quality.
- Assists in the development of technical documentation, proposals, and presentations to clients
- Coordinates project designs with other disciplines to determine equipment needs, implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information
- Coordinates with suppliers, contractors, clients, and client representatives to determine project scope
- Performs specific engineering studies, engineering calculations, and other design analyses using industry software
- Evaluates the work of technical staff and provides feedback and/or corrections based on client needs
- Produces written specifications for project equipment and construction methods
- Takes the lead in developing design approaches and concepts on assigned projects and requests assistance from the technical staff when needed
- Attends meetings with owners, clients, or architects to determine project scope as needed
- Assists project manager in establishing budgets, cost estimates, and project schedules
- Coordinates with local authorities, utilities, and municipalities to ensure compliance with construction and government standards
- Communicates information from meetings to project staff
- Assists division managers in the execution of technical training programs for staff
- Conducts project job site visits during construction to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications, owner expectations, and building codes
- Reviews shop drawings and submittals
- Ensures that company technical policies and procedures are practiced during the execution of projects for clients
- Assists division managers and team leaders in the performance evaluations staff
An ideal candidate will possess the following requirements:
- M.S. OR B.S. degree in Engineering OR a B.S.A.E. and ten or more years applicable experience in discipline design and analysis
- Registered Professional Engineer required
- Leed Certification preferred
- Renewable energy systems & net zero experience a plus
SSR is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Our mission is to make a positive difference for our clients, colleagues, and communities.
A leading comprehensive engineering design and consulting firm, SSR provides innovative solutions for clients with facility and infrastructure challenges. To achieve client needs, SSR has multiple locations across the US. Working with a diverse group of individuals in a variety of markets, our team of experts partner with our clients to deliver advanced solutions that last.
SSR is committed to providing opportunities and benefits to colleagues that promote living fully.Through various competitive benefits and programs available, SSR supports the health, well-being, and personal growth of its employees. SSR offers benefit options including medical, dental, and vision coverage, a generous contribution to employee-owned Health Savings Account, 401(k) with matching up to the full IRS maximum, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other employee incentives and wellness programs.
We know that SSR is a great place, but don’t take our word for it, see what our colleagues are saying at
www.ssr-inc.com/life-at-ssr . Why Choose SSR? Look at our Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn pages to discover more.
How to Apply:
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org