RTG is looking for a Senior Engineer in the Austin office. Primary responsibilities include:
• PS&E development for TxDOT freeway projects including roadway, traffic control, retaining wall and drainage design with a project-specific team for large scale projects.
• Producing high-quality plan sheets using MicroStation and Geopak to meet client’s needs efficiently with compressed timelines.
• Ability to work in a GEC role for TxDOT Austin District.
• Practical working knowledge of the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) Green Book, the Roadway Design Manual, the Roadside Design Guide, and the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD).
Qualified candidates should have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
• Licensed as a Professional Engineer (PE) in the state of Texas.
• Ten (10) to Twenty (20) years of relevant experience.
• A strong work ethic, be self-motivated, and must have strong communication skills.
• A willingness to learn and develop within a small company environment.
• Proficient in MicroStation and Geopak
RTG was established in 1996 and has developed a reputation for delivering quality roadway design services throughout the state of Texas. RTG's legacy spans 3 decades solving difficult challenges in traffic analysis, route studies, schematic development, PS&E design and construction phase services. RTG provides transportation design services throughout the state of Texas state local municipalities, These clients include TxDOT, CTRMA, NTTA, along with various cities and counties. We’re proud to call Texas home. With offices in Austin, Dallas, Houston and San Antonio, RTG can deliver knowledge and expertise across the state.
How to Apply: