We are seeking a Mid-Senior level planner/landscape architect to work on small and large scale land development projects. Projects range in size from 50 to 3000 acres. Markets served include residential, mixed use, commercial, industrial and landslide aviation.
Work with Principal in preparing comprehensive planning documents using AutoCad, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and other common office software. Coordinate with Civil engineers and in the preparation of specific plans and landscape design plans within the design/planning team. Research local jurisdictions' subdivision requirements and standards. Interface with the Clients to insure the project requirements are achieved.
Bachelor of Landscape Architecture or Bachelor of Architecture with a Master's of Landscape Architecture
Skills and Capabilities:
• 3-5 years experience in the field of planning/landscape architecture
• Enjoy exploring presentation techniques in Ai & PS.
• Can transition through a wide range of project scales in both concept and detail to achieve the best design/planning solutions.
• Seeks challenges in professional practice on each project probing the small and the broad scope issues.
• Considers doing innovative work fun.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume, portfolio and other information you believe best describes your interests to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
SLA Studio Land is an established Planning and Landscape Architecture Firm founded in Houston 37 years ago. Our practice has covered a wide range of geography, culture, project scale and project types in over 25 countries and 25 States. We seek an amalgam of innovation and appropriateness in the creation of meaningful places.